Apply to EAC:
For on-campus study, it is best to apply at least 2 months before the commencement of the program.
Courses / Department / Applying for:
- Bachelor in Business Administration Major in Accounting
- Bachelor in Business Administration Major in Management
- Bachelor of Arts Community Development & Leadership in Management
- Bachelor of Arts Community Development & Leadership in Social Work
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology
(Note: Online Application will be soon available)
APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED ONLY IF
A) Accompanied by the following
1. Two passport size photographs 2. An application fee receipt of 30 ETB 3. ESLC/NOE/ or Equivalent
4. Unaltered photocopy of transcripts and certificate for the last school
5. A letter certifying financial sponsorship from sponsoring organization for applicants on scholarship program
B) Supported by letters of recommendation from Seventh- day Adventist officials such as pastors, school directors, field directors, or staff.
Altered transcripts will automatically disqualify the student from attending the College.